Military Tuition Assistance

Using the Military Benefits You've Earned

Norwich University directs Service members to speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within their Military Service prior to enrollment at Norwich. Service members who are interested in using Tuition Assistance (TA) need to proceed to the appropriate website below after consulting with their Education Services Officer/Counselor and having their TA accounts/records created:

Tuition Assistance Point of Contact at Norwich University

Shaun McCaughey
Associate Registrar
Phone: 802-485-3305
Fax: 802-485-2533


admissions counselor

Credit Transfer

Transfer up to 90 semester credits for previous college coursework and military training towards your bachelor's degree.

More about Credit Transfer
female Norwich student outside

Scholarships & Aid

We provide scholarships for active duty military, veterans, and Norwich alumni based on merit, talent, or financial need.

More about Scholarships & Aid

Upcoming Events

Get Program Details